ELECTRIC WIRE ROPE HOISTS
LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD WITH GÜRALP
Our Güralp wire rope hoists cater for any load from 1 to 150 tonnes, with different speed and working-class options. The range includes stationary, monorail trolley and double girder trolley hoists.
- Superior duty cycles
- Ergonomic and lightweight design
- Increased lifting and travel speeds
- Maintenance-friendly and efficiency
- Improved headroom maximises lifting height
Get in touch with us – call us on +27 11 422 3690 to discuss your requirements.
ENGINEERED FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY, SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE:
- Constant load control with PLC cut-off
- Reliable operation
- Load display option
Hoist Limit Switches
- Adjustable rotary limit switch for upper and lower limit setting for highest and lowest hook positions
- Directly activated by rope drum
Travel Limit Switches
- Pre-switching for slowdown and limit switching for stopping in both directions for trolley and crane
- Specifically designed for crane applications
- Direct drive technology in all double rail trolleys
- Helical gears with high safety factor
- Smooth starting and braking with frequency inverter control
- Compact construction with minimal hook approach
Hoist Motor / Gearbox / Brake
- High precision helical gears
- Quiet operation
- High start and stall torque
- Class F isolation and IP65 motor protection
- PTC thermistor overheat protection
- IP 55 & IP 65 protection class
- Soft stop and start with PLC and frequency control
- Software for different applications
- Maximum safety
- Ergonomically designed to fit each specific hoist
- High safety with pressure spring
- Machined from cast iron (GGG60)
- Machined from seamless tube
- Finely machined grooves minimise rope wearing
- Forged steel hook
- 60 swivel
- Standard safety latch
- Enclosed sheave wheels
- Long life (1 million cycles without adjustment)
- Adjustable torque
- Asbestos-free brake pads
- High cycle frequency
- Safety factor > 2.5
MANUFACTURING & SUPPLYING SOUTHERN AFRICA WITH INDUSTRIAL LIFTING SOLUTIONS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
ADVANCED PRODUCT FEATURES:
PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL UNIT
A Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) enables monitoring of FEM data including running time, work cycles, motor starts and emergency stops. This visibility of data helps ensure proactive maintenance to prevent breakdowns and avoid any potential downtime. Fault recordings make identifying and correcting faults a much quicker process.
ANTI-SWAY SYSTEM PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL UNIT
On the standard linear ramps used for horizontal crane motions, the load can sway during acceleration and deceleration. This swaying or oscillation can cause problems for control and positioning. The anti-sway applications offered in the Güralp GMD range increase safety and protect the load and hoist – reducing maintenance.
ELECTRONIC OVERLOAD CONTROL
As an additional safety feature, the Güralp GMD electric wire rope hoists have a built-in overload application which stops the system when overloaded.
LOAD-DEPENDENT SPEED CONTROL
Through the load cell on the electric wire rope hoist, the system recognises if it is loaded or not. The speed is adjusted proportionally to the load, increasing as the load decreases, decreasing as the load increases. Remote Control allows you to monitor the weight handled errors, warnings, and other system status information.
Stress and accelerated wear can occur on the wheels of a crane when the rails are uneven, the wheels are different sizes, misaligned, or when wheels slip on the rail due to unbalanced loads. The anti-crab system is able to detect the speed the crane moves over the rail and adjusts to prevent slipping or misalignment.
VARIABLE FREQUENCY CONTROL
This feature provides speed control for when the crane is accelerated or decelerated, ensuring softer stops and starts to avoid shocks and impacts for increased longevity.
BACKED BY SUPERIOR SUPPORT SERVICE
While the Güralp GMD Electric Wire Rope Hoist technology and features are best-in-class, so is the RGM Cranes support service. As the sole distributor of Güralp in South Africa, our technicians have expert knowledge in the installation and maintenance of these products. RGM Cranes also keeps full stock of all spare parts, while offering a 24-hour emergency service to our clients. In addition, our team will conduct all necessary preventative maintenance on your equipment, ensuring your business is running smoothly and downtime is kept to a minimum, even in the event of an emergency.
TALK TO EXPERTS
If you are interested in the Güralp GMD range of electric wire rope hoists, our team are eager to assist in finding the right solution for your business. We’ll guide you through the process of selecting the right product, customising it as needed for your workspaces, and ensuring a smooth installation process.
RGM Cranes are the exclusive distributors and suppliers of the Güralp range of electric wire rope hoists in South Africa. These hoists are designed with almost all modern applications in mind and feature a compact, ergonomic design that allows the hoist to function in narrow spaces with low headroom. Güralp are international leaders in wire rope hoist manufacturing, with a reputation for technological innovation, research, development, and quality.
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU
We are happy to assist you with any query large or small. Reach out to us and we will ensure that you find the best solution for your lifting needs.
Monday - Thursday
07:30 - 16:30 (CAT)
07:30 - 14:00 (CAT)
Cnr Dusseldorf & Ruhr Roads,
Apex, Benoni, Gauteng
PO Box 2638
Copyright © 2020 RGM Cranes. All Rights Reserved.