SINGLE GIRDER CRANES
Our GURALP GA and GMD range of hoist units and single girder cranes, allow for full flexibility in the industry, where headroom, speed and lifting height is vital to your day to day operational requirements.
With reliable ergonomics, precision engineering, performance-based products and solutions, the RGM and GURALP brands, make your lifting solutions safe, reliable, cost-effective and trustworthy.
- Top Running or Underslung girder arrangements available, with spans up to 25m. Engineered or specialized solutions available on request.
- Safe working loads up to 16ton on standard applications, with Specialized applications available on request.
- Standard Long Travel Speeds from 0-40m/min with GGG70 manufactured wheels and Variable Speed Driven end carriages.
- Cross travel speeds of up to 20m/min on Variable Speed Driven trolleys
- Hoist Speeds from 5 to 20m/min with a selection of Dual Speed or Variable Speed Driven units. Speeds vary on application.
- Hoist monitoring system is a standard feature on the GURALP WR units
A Whether you own factories, construction sites, auto shops, or warehouses, we have the best single girder cranes for your industrial lifting requirements.
Contact one of our technical specialists on +27 11 422 3690 or complete the enquiry form below
WHAT IS AN EOT SINGLE GIRDER CRANE?
AN EOT SINGLE GIRDER CRANE IS AN ELECTRIC OVERHEAD TRAVELLING CRANE WITH A SINGLE BEAM, USED TO LIFT LOADS.
EOT single girder cranes are hoisting devices primarily utilized for smaller lifting applications, as well as low to medium FEM working class environments. To ensure area coverage is always capitalized our experts will design according to the technical applications, working environment, as well as the operational requirements for the specific overhead crane application. With underslung or fabricated box girder type arrangements available from RGM, the design optimization of our girders ensure that critical aspects such as headroom clearance, hook approaches, lifting heights, and safe working loads, are always optimized and achieved.
The Key Basic Features that are taken into consideration when selecting a Standard Overhead crane, are the Safe Working Load (SWL), Span of the crane required (Rail centres), Height of lift required (From top of rail, to floor dimension – This may vary according to the application), along with a few additional requirements from our technical team, to ensure the correct solution is designed and applied.
REDUCE WORKSHOP DOWNTIME
With over R25 Million worth of ex-stock available, RGM is equipped to meet service deliveries and reduce downtime.
A full range of spare parts are readily available and can be delivered to your site within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Cost-effective due to streamlined trolley design, compact girder design, as well as faster assembly and installation times.
- Higher performance on crane speeds through the use of our variable speed drives motions
- Chain hoist or Wire rope applications available
- I-Beam type girders available up to 13m span, SWL dependant.
- Fabricated box girders available up to 25m on standard applications.
- Dual / Multiple hoist operations available
- The best choice for light to medium-sized cranes.
OUR CREW OF HIGHLY TRAINED TECHNICIANS AND ASSISTANTS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT SOUTHERN AFRICA AND ARE ON CALL 24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK.
CRANE SERVICE INSPECTIONS
Our work is guaranteed and in compliance with local and international standards. Inspections and testing are conducted according to SANS 1037-2006 specifications.
READ MORE ABOUT LOAD TESTING COMPLIANCE & STANDARDS
ONSITE LOAD TESTING & MAINTENANCE
RGM offers onsite equipment testing using our certified mobile lifting equipment. This rig has the capacity to conduct lift testing up to 27 tonnes on a single pull.
BOOK YOUR ONSITE INSPECTION WITH RGM
LIFTING TACKLE & SERVICING
Our full product range sizes, materials, and construction are stocked to meet any specialised lifting requirements and specifications.
STOCK SUPPLIED 24/7
RGM IS A PROUD BEEE COMPLIANT COMPANY AND IOS 9001-2008 ACCREDITED COMPANY.
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU
We are happy to assist you with any query large or small. Reach out to us and we will ensure that you find the best solution for your lifting needs.
OUR INDUSTRIAL CRANES AND RANGE OF LIFTING EQUIPMENT HELPS THE AUTOMOTIVE, CONSTRUCTION, MINING AND MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN SOUTHERN AFRICA MEET THEIR DEMANDING PRODUCTION SCHEDULES.
Monday - Thursday
07:30 - 16:30 (CAT)
07:30 - 14:00 (CAT)
Cnr Dusseldorf & Ruhr Roads,
Apex, Benoni, Gauteng
PO Box 2638
Copyright © 2020 RGM Cranes. All Rights Reserved.