FREE-STANDING HAND SANITIZER DISPENSER FOR INDUSTRY
RGM Cranes has seen the immense need for free-standing sanitizer dispensers in industrial settings where machinery is operated for hours with little sanitization. Our solution meets the safety and health regulations set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and countless other medical associations.
Benefits Of Our Touch-Free Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
The RGM contactless sanitizer has the following benefits:
- Hands-free hand sanitation anytime using a durable foot-pump mechanism.
- Each pump dispenses 4 ml of hand sanitizer which is ABOVE the WHO-recommended 3 ml.
- Completely static operation as the unit is floor-mounted and secured using rawl bolts.
- 20-liter-volume bottle for use with a large number of people.
- Locked sanitizer bottle, requiring a key to replace, to eliminate hand sanitizer theft.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Modular design which allows for sanitizer of varying strengths to be refilled, and handwash to be used in place of sanitizer.
- Touch-free hand sanitizer dispenser unit and sanitizer bottle are brandable with whichever client brand is requested.
Need A Sanitizing Solution For High Foot Traffic Areas? Contact RGM And Send Us Your Requirements.
Key Industry Applications For a Floor-Standing Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
The touchless hand sanitizer dispenser is ideal for busy conditions where there is not much time for thorough handwashing, as hand sanitizer is a quick and efficient way to disinfect hands.
Some Key Industrial applications include:
- Walkways for construction workers who are doing precision-work such as plastering and don’t wear gloves as a result.
- Quality assurance processing where gloves are not worn such as ultra-precision work environments where small machine parts are inspected.
- Operating environments where remote controls are used. It is much safer for employees who use remote controls to sanitize their hands periodically rather than use work gloves.
- Industrial food preparation facilities. There will be aspects of the preparation procedure which demand that workers sanitize their hands, even if it’s only before and after their shifts.
- Makers of PPE equipment. PPE equipment cannot get contaminated and it is exponentially safer for workers to sanitize their hands than wear gloves.
- High-foot traffic areas. This counts for workspaces where people get security checks before they operate in the factory space (a free-standing hand sanitizer dispenser would be needed here) and then once they are within the factory and operating, employees need to periodically sanitize their hands.
ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH RGM CRANES’ FLOOR STANDING HAND-SANITIZER DISPENSERS.
Monday - Thursday
07:30 - 16:30 (CAT)
07:30 - 14 (CAT)
Cnr Dusseldorf & Ruhr Roads,
Apex, Benoni, Gauteng
PO Box 2638
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments by subscribing to our newsletter.